Sunday, June 01, 2014

gratitude.16

{Day 16}

Last Thursday and Friday, Scott went with the Priests and Teachers, in the Young Men's, and went north on a "Super Activity"…they decided to go and do Baptisms for the Dead at as many temples as they could, and then have a day at Seven Peaks.  The boys, other leaders and Scott had to get up at 5'ish in order to leave at 6 a.m. so they could make their appointment times.  They drove 5 hours and went to these four beautiful temples:

Mount Timpanogas Utah Temple
Draper Utah Temple
Oquirrh Mountain Temple
Provo Utah Temple

I wish I could have gone on this trip, for one going north and being "home" and two, being able to go and do such a special work at so many beautiful temples, today I am grateful for the testimony I have of the Plan of Happiness and knowing that I will see my loved ones again and that I can help those who have passed away receive these ordinances and blessings through temple work!



No comments: